- Boost for start-ups Read More
- To be stressed or not to be stressed? Read More
- One title secured for Joshua Kelly Read More
- Luke Walton to manage Lakers Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Don’t make sport with your sexual health Read More
- EDITORIAL: Devaluing parental duty Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
STRESSING that “the best steel goes through the hottest fire”, Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Chris Sinckler said his Government’s economic policies over the last four years would lead to national prosperity. He made the forecast last night in the auditorium of St Leonard’s Secondary Boys’ School in Richmond Gap. Sinckler told the gathering that Democratic Labour Party (DLP) Governments had a record of handling crises with poise, dignity, knowledge and understanding. “They call us the Government of recessions. We don’t create recessions. We are called upon to manage them and we have done so well and others have come along at the back end and got the benefit of it.