- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- ON THE BALL: Let the drums roll Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Right move, Mr President Read More
- Revamp tax system Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Want nothing to do with baby’s dad Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform the public that its crews are today carrying out repairs to small-sized mains in the following areas: • Stroude Land, St. Philip; • Round Rock & Crab Hill, St. Lucy; • Accommodation Road, St. Michael; • Pegwell Gardens, Christ Church and • Church Hill Road, Ashton Hall, St. Peter These mains have affected customers in the immediate surrounding areas only. In addition today Monday, the Authority is repairing a burst on a 16-inch main in Gibbons Boggs, Christ Church which has caused water outages in Gibbons, Ealing Park, Sayers Court, St. Christopher and surrounding districts. The BWA has dispatched water tankers to assist persons in the affected areas and apologises for the inconvenience caused.