- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Lloyd does trick for Christ Church West Read More
- Hope high and dry on 90 Read More
- Effectively manage fear of change Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Seventh heaven Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform the public that its crews are today carrying out repairs to small-sized mains in the following areas: • Stroude Land, St. Philip; • Round Rock & Crab Hill, St. Lucy; • Accommodation Road, St. Michael; • Pegwell Gardens, Christ Church and • Church Hill Road, Ashton Hall, St. Peter These mains have affected customers in the immediate surrounding areas only. In addition today Monday, the Authority is repairing a burst on a 16-inch main in Gibbons Boggs, Christ Church which has caused water outages in Gibbons, Ealing Park, Sayers Court, St. Christopher and surrounding districts. The BWA has dispatched water tankers to assist persons in the affected areas and apologises for the inconvenience caused.