- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- Barbados set to tee off at Caribbean event Read More
- King now world No.161 Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Learner driver Read More
- EDITORIAL: Why people are losing interest in CARICOM Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform the public that its crews are today carrying out repairs to small-sized mains in the following areas: • Stroude Land, St. Philip; • Round Rock & Crab Hill, St. Lucy; • Accommodation Road, St. Michael; • Pegwell Gardens, Christ Church and • Church Hill Road, Ashton Hall, St. Peter These mains have affected customers in the immediate surrounding areas only. In addition today Monday, the Authority is repairing a burst on a 16-inch main in Gibbons Boggs, Christ Church which has caused water outages in Gibbons, Ealing Park, Sayers Court, St. Christopher and surrounding districts. The BWA has dispatched water tankers to assist persons in the affected areas and apologises for the inconvenience caused.