- Boost for start-ups Read More
- To be stressed or not to be stressed? Read More
- One title secured for Joshua Kelly Read More
- Luke Walton to manage Lakers Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Don’t make sport with your sexual health Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Tiefing frustrating the farmers Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
After enduring months of bumpy rides, dust and diversions, motorists are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson. However, there are some new habits being learned: motorists travelling from Jackson should no longer turn right to access the FirstCaribbean Bank, as the double lines indicate. They must drive around the Everton Weekes Roundabout, travel back eastward along the newly paved road and turn left to get to the bank. According to reports, some motorists have attempted the old way, which is illegal.