- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
After enduring months of bumpy rides, dust and diversions, motorists are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson. However, there are some new habits being learned: motorists travelling from Jackson should no longer turn right to access the FirstCaribbean Bank, as the double lines indicate. They must drive around the Everton Weekes Roundabout, travel back eastward along the newly paved road and turn left to get to the bank. According to reports, some motorists have attempted the old way, which is illegal.