- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Cave Shepherd Card Services Read More
- CLOSE Day 2: Barbados Pride take 22-run lead Read More
- TEA Day 2: Barbados Pride cruising on 189 for 1 Read More
- RON IN COMMON: A press conference with a difference Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- Streep adds to race war with comments Read More
After enduring months of bumpy rides, dust and diversions, motorists are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson. However, there are some new habits being learned: motorists travelling from Jackson should no longer turn right to access the FirstCaribbean Bank, as the double lines indicate. They must drive around the Everton Weekes Roundabout, travel back eastward along the newly paved road and turn left to get to the bank. According to reports, some motorists have attempted the old way, which is illegal.