- The art of managing a business Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- Boxing Call Read More
- ODI team looking to halt WI slide Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Don’t take school for granted Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Work as usual during storm Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
After enduring months of bumpy rides, dust and diversions, motorists are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson. However, there are some new habits being learned: motorists travelling from Jackson should no longer turn right to access the FirstCaribbean Bank, as the double lines indicate. They must drive around the Everton Weekes Roundabout, travel back eastward along the newly paved road and turn left to get to the bank. According to reports, some motorists have attempted the old way, which is illegal.