- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Today’s Midweek Nation story which revealed that motorists are now enjoying a smoother ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson has our online readers talking. Here are some of their comments. Wayne T. Griffith: I work in Warrens. The area now has more roads and roundabouts that ever before but at peak times there is still congestion and everyday an accident. Traffic jams are now at different locations, that is all. Sara Hughes: Confused - since when did a double yellow line mean no turning allowed? Wayne P. Hoyte: Still a few things the authorities need to look at in the area before I praise them. Paul Tempro: So they saying they finally got it right the 15th time around???? I will have to critique that myself. With the amount of asphalt dumped in Warrens area and the constant paving and re-paving they actually finish or are they on Christmas break?