- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- ‘Baku’ has the last laugh Read More
- Harris staying as BFA chief Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
Raven-Symone, who played Olivia on the 1980s sitcom "The Cosby Show," indicated for the first time Friday that she is a lesbian. "I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted," the actress said in a statement. "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to," she said. Earlier Friday, Symone posted a tweet: "I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you." In response to media inquiries after that tweet, her representatives said that "Raven is not getting married. She was just supporting the fact that she heard on NPR that more states legalized gay marriage today." Symone then issued her official statement. After "The Cosby Show," Symone was featured with Eddie Murphy in his "Dr. Dolittle" films and starred in Disney Channel's "That's So Raven."