- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Former Jamaican cricketer murdered Read More
- CWI hits back at charges Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Paul Bourne could be celebrating something big today. Bourne, driving an M8-WRC Chefette/LIME/Slam 101/MQI/Banks/Castrol Ford Focus WRC07, didn’t command much of the limelight during the opening day of the 2012 Sol Rally Barbados yesterday. However, when the leader Roger Skeete and second-placed Sean Gill dropped out, that left Bourne on point after the first eight stages. Bourne’s main competition today is expected to come from Englishman Paul Bird, in his M8-WRC Frank Bird Poultry/Fuchs-Silkolene Ford Focus WRC08. Here, Bourne takes a corner in Lamberts, St Lucy in view of spectators and photographers.