- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- WI rout is on Read More
- Infrared shines bright at Garrison Read More
- TONI THORNE: So you’re not into Crop Over? Really . . . Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Defensive posturing Read More
- De MC and Summa are new junior Monarchs Read More
The long-awaited results of this year’s Common Entrance Exam are in. Minister of Education Ronald Jones revealed the names of the top students at a Press conference this afternoon. The top boy is Kai Alleyne, a student of Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary School. Aaliyah Johnson and Rihanna Ruck, both students of St Stephen’s Primary, tied for top marks among the girls. All three students had scores of 99 in maths and 100 in English. This is a developing story.