- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- Pinelands and Cavs advance Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Baygon and the plastic bag Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
The long-awaited results of this year’s Common Entrance Exam are in. Minister of Education Ronald Jones revealed the names of the top students at a Press conference this afternoon. The top boy is Kai Alleyne, a student of Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary School. Aaliyah Johnson and Rihanna Ruck, both students of St Stephen’s Primary, tied for top marks among the girls. All three students had scores of 99 in maths and 100 in English. This is a developing story.