- Barbados seeking to strengthen commercial links with Panama Read More
- AB InBev expects to cut three per cent of jobs after SABMiller takeover Read More
- Bajan high-flyers Read More
- Athletes ‘need help’ Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Still bright spots in WI cricket Read More
- High time service providers realise customer is king Read More
- Tahirah takes top spot Read More
The long-awaited results of this year’s Common Entrance Exam are in. Minister of Education Ronald Jones revealed the names of the top students at a Press conference this afternoon. The top boy is Kai Alleyne, a student of Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary School. Aaliyah Johnson and Rihanna Ruck, both students of St Stephen’s Primary, tied for top marks among the girls. All three students had scores of 99 in maths and 100 in English. This is a developing story.