- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- 'Elizabeth' keep swim title Read More
- Mason zaps Chargers Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Plenty voices for Lupus Read More
The long-awaited results of this year’s Common Entrance Exam are in. Minister of Education Ronald Jones revealed the names of the top students at a Press conference this afternoon. The top boy is Kai Alleyne, a student of Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary School. Aaliyah Johnson and Rihanna Ruck, both students of St Stephen’s Primary, tied for top marks among the girls. All three students had scores of 99 in maths and 100 in English. This is a developing story.