- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- Two in breach Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Touched by 100% Bajan backing Read More
The long-awaited results of this year’s Common Entrance Exam are in. Minister of Education Ronald Jones revealed the names of the top students at a Press conference this afternoon. The top boy is Kai Alleyne, a student of Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary School. Aaliyah Johnson and Rihanna Ruck, both students of St Stephen’s Primary, tied for top marks among the girls. All three students had scores of 99 in maths and 100 in English. This is a developing story.