- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
DALLAS (AP) — American Airlines has canceled about 120 flights due to a winter storm making its snowy way across the Midwest and other bad weather. A spokeswoman for Fort Worth-based American said today that the carrier is trying to delay and not cancel flights for customers trying to make their holiday travel plans. Andrea Huguely (HEWG'-lee) also says some flights were canceled following thunderstorms in the Dallas-Fort Worth area last night. Some bus travel has also been disrupted by heavy snow and strong winds that combined for blizzard conditions from Kansas to Wisconsin. Maureen Richmond with Dallas-based Greyhound Bus Lines says the carrier's main delays today were in Minnesota and Wisconsin, on routes between Minneapolis and Milwaukee. She did not immediately have figures on cancellations.