- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- Barbados set to tee off at Caribbean event Read More
- King now world No.161 Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Learner driver Read More
- EDITORIAL: Why people are losing interest in CARICOM Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
THE TOM ADAMS section of the ABC Highway, from near the entrance of The Villages At Coverley to the Grantley Adams International Airport, was littered with the wreckage of cars yesterday. The sight of four extensively damaged cars along the stretch of highway – two of which ended up in the ditch at the side of the road – was so incredulous that one woman asked the WEEKEND NATION team if it was a simulation. Eyewitnesses said three of the four cars were involved in a single accident while the fourth car was in a separate single vehicle accident.