- Great gains from BMEX project Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Making most of holiday prices Read More
- Win for media and guests Read More
- Pushing ahead Read More
- WILD COOT: Misuse of savings Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Hold on and keep the faith Read More
- Entertainers close Barbados display in Toronto Read More
THE TOM ADAMS section of the ABC Highway, from near the entrance of The Villages At Coverley to the Grantley Adams International Airport, was littered with the wreckage of cars yesterday. The sight of four extensively damaged cars along the stretch of highway – two of which ended up in the ditch at the side of the road – was so incredulous that one woman asked the WEEKEND NATION team if it was a simulation. Eyewitnesses said three of the four cars were involved in a single accident while the fourth car was in a separate single vehicle accident.