- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
THE TOM ADAMS section of the ABC Highway, from near the entrance of The Villages At Coverley to the Grantley Adams International Airport, was littered with the wreckage of cars yesterday. The sight of four extensively damaged cars along the stretch of highway – two of which ended up in the ditch at the side of the road – was so incredulous that one woman asked the WEEKEND NATION team if it was a simulation. Eyewitnesses said three of the four cars were involved in a single accident while the fourth car was in a separate single vehicle accident.