- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Roberto Pereyra Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- Pine close in on title Read More
- Birthday bash fit for a king Read More
- FLYING FISH AND COU COU: Camp nudging the champ Read More
- I CONFESS: Beguiled by cheating bombshell Read More
- Marvay still on a high Read More
Grantley Adams International Airport was under severe pressure yesterday having to process thousands of air-to-sea and sea-to-air travellers. The line of departing cruise ship passengers stretched from the departure entrance to the parking fees kiosk as vans and buses brought travellers from the Bridgetown Port. Such vehicles were also taking passengers who arrived on eight chartered jets and were destined for the port where six cruise ships awaited them. Regular passengers were channelled into a separate line to enter the departure hall. Across the island many of the more than 11 000 visitors who arrived here aboard the cruise ships could be seen enjoying the sights and warm sunshine.