- Courtesy gives Crop Over a lift Read More
- Beneficial ownership: Corporate striptease (final part) Read More
- Bolt holds on for final Golden Spike win Read More
- QC boys hold on to claim league crown Read More
- Simple but not simplistic Read More
- This time we are in a 12-foot hole Read More
- $250 000 calypso prize ‘not possible’ Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.