- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- North Korea factories humming with ‘Made in China’ clothes, traders say Read More
- Woeful Windies crash to defeat Read More
- Wha-loss Read More
- Uber not needed here Read More
- Wasted hours waiting on bus Read More
- When talent shines Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.