- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Gems defy odds Read More
- Captains can’t agree on T20 call Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Money for babies Read More
- EDITORIAL: Waiting for PM to give election date Read More
- VIDEO: Scotiabank Junior Monarch Finals Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.