- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Ronaldo fit and ready for Champions League Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: No solutions without analysis Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.