- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Warrican the lone addition Read More
- Empire beat Police to take Elite lead Read More
- MONDAY MAN: No regrets about teaching Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Class of shareholdings Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.