- ON THE RIGHT: Customers seek memorable experiences Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Technology can differentiate service Read More
- HC on chess mission for Poon Read More
- ON THE BALL: Pros need sponsorship too Read More
- EDITORIAL: Together we must fight gun crime Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Stop talking, start doing Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.