- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- South Korea brings curtain down on 'Peace Games' Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom. Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in. That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday. Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.