- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
FIVE MONTHS after Derick Crawford was arrested and remanded to prison accused of the rape of two British women, a third woman was attacked by a man who matched the description of the elusive rapist. In addition, an artist’s impression derived from the description provided by rape victims Dr Rachel Turner and Diane Davies was the spitting image of a man who hangs out in the Holetown, St James area and who was also interrogated by the police. This information was provided to the SUNDAY SUN by a source connected to the investigations who was adamant that the police had arrested the wrong man. He said five months after Crawford was behind bars, a man attacked another woman while she was walking along the beach near Sandy Lane, a short distance away from where the other rapes had taken place.