- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.