- BCCI’s statement on sale of BNTCL Read More
- Standards push now shows value Read More
- Out of bounds Read More
- Selectors banking on Brath Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: When lawyers enter politics . . . Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing gone topsy-turvy Read More
- Musical treat at St Mary's Church on Sunday Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.