- Barbados key to Cuba investment Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Is Clinton or Trump better for immigrants? Read More
- David Thompson tournament matches postponed Read More
- Positive reviews for Barbados surfers Read More
- I CONFESS: Women don’t know they’ve got it good Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Chinese doctors to the rescue Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.