- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- WICB preparing for Under-19 World Championship Read More
- West Indies can go past India in T20 rankings Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Why can’t I get a boyfriend? Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN: You are needed Read More
- VIDEO: Party Monarch Finals 2016 Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.