- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Carlos Brathwaite called up as Pollard, Narine withdraw from World T20 Read More
- Kobe swansong highlights All Stars Weekend Read More
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: Not fit for living Read More
- STREET BEAT: Peace reigns in Greens Read More
- Streep adds to race war with comments Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.