- Boost for start-ups Read More
- To be stressed or not to be stressed? Read More
- One title secured for Joshua Kelly Read More
- Luke Walton to manage Lakers Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Don’t make sport with your sexual health Read More
- EDITORIAL: Devaluing parental duty Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) seems set to continue its policy of rotating coaches for the senior national team. Two weeks before the start of the Caribbean Twenty20, the governing body is yet to announce the appointment of coaches for the January 6 to January 20 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago and St Lucia. NATIONSPORT investigations, however, have revealed that Emmerson Trotman is tipped to assume responsibilities as head coach with Vasbert Drakes as his assistant. It will be the fourth successive year a different head coach will be in place, in keeping with a policy to offer the BCA’s full-time coaching staff an opportunity to develop.