- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Sir Branford Taitt, this country’s latest knight, was celebrated in service yesterday at St Leonard’s Church before a congregation that included his family, friends and ardent supporters of the Democratic Labour Party. Daughter Monique had a big embrace for the 72-year-old former Cabinet Minister, who was hailed by Archbishop of the West Indies Dr John Holder, as a “precious son of Barbados”. Archbishop Holder said it was a privilege for him to be part of the celebration of Sir Branford’s knighthood.