- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Making monumental impact Read More
- Solid wins for Jayde and Shanice Read More
- WIPA, CWI launch health insurance for players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- World stage awaits artists Read More
Sir Branford Taitt, this country’s latest knight, was celebrated in service yesterday at St Leonard’s Church before a congregation that included his family, friends and ardent supporters of the Democratic Labour Party. Daughter Monique had a big embrace for the 72-year-old former Cabinet Minister, who was hailed by Archbishop of the West Indies Dr John Holder, as a “precious son of Barbados”. Archbishop Holder said it was a privilege for him to be part of the celebration of Sir Branford’s knighthood.