- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Hamilton cuts Rosberg’s lead Read More
- Hamilton starts up front in US Grand Prix Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Time for creative solutions Read More
- Let’s clean up our attitudes too Read More
- Seven up for Miss Teen Barbados Read More
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department. And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.