- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- Johnson wins Golf Open Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- TALKBACK: Readers’ mixed views on sick certificates Read More
- Rihanna gets VMA lifetime achievement award Read More
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department. And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.