- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Cave Shepherd Card Services Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Pinelands edge Warrens Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Yuma in uniform Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department. And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.