- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid want more Champions League glory Read More
- Select XI beat UWI again Read More
- I CONFESS: Always be prepared for life’s mishaps Read More
- FLYING FISH AND COU COU: Hands off Mr Brownlin’ Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department. And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.