- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- Good move to include youth, says Ramdin Read More
- Francis knocks lynch off court Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department. And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.