- Consider community wind farms Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: A new era in public discourse Read More
- TEA Day 3: Volcanoes lose early wicket in chase Read More
- LUNCH Day 3: Century for Shai Hope Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: No political will on squatters Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Stop denying children their childhood Read More
- Beauties from the East Read More
IT IS EVERY homeowner’s nightmare – waking up in the middle of the night to discover your home is on fire. This is what Lorna Clarke, of 1st Avenue, The Ivy, St Michael, and her family faced early yesterday morning after an assailant set part of their home on fire. She said it was the latest in a string of incidents which have involved someone throwing things through her window, such as bottles filled with faeces. Clarke said she knew who was responsible as she had witnessed the culprit committing some of the acts, but complained that the police had not taken her case seriously, until now.