- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- One to watch Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
IT IS EVERY homeowner’s nightmare – waking up in the middle of the night to discover your home is on fire. This is what Lorna Clarke, of 1st Avenue, The Ivy, St Michael, and her family faced early yesterday morning after an assailant set part of their home on fire. She said it was the latest in a string of incidents which have involved someone throwing things through her window, such as bottles filled with faeces. Clarke said she knew who was responsible as she had witnessed the culprit committing some of the acts, but complained that the police had not taken her case seriously, until now.