- Khadijah’s special touch Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Institutional reforms and the public interest Read More
- Weather system forces netball postponement Read More
- Beefy Belle, regal Ramona Read More
- Budget suggestion Read More
- OUR CARIBBEAN: America’s historic poll battle Read More
- VIDEO: Sweet Soca Finals 2016 Read More
IT IS EVERY homeowner’s nightmare – waking up in the middle of the night to discover your home is on fire. This is what Lorna Clarke, of 1st Avenue, The Ivy, St Michael, and her family faced early yesterday morning after an assailant set part of their home on fire. She said it was the latest in a string of incidents which have involved someone throwing things through her window, such as bottles filled with faeces. Clarke said she knew who was responsible as she had witnessed the culprit committing some of the acts, but complained that the police had not taken her case seriously, until now.