- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Purple power prevails at The St Michael School Read More
- Andy Murray and wife welcome daughter Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: CARICOM’s DR challenge Read More
- EDITORIAL: Time to act on road problems Read More
- Rihanna hits top of Billboard 200 with Anti Read More
Marlon Samuels is continuing to blaze the trail in 2012. The in-form West Indies batsman completed his third century of the year in helping West Indies mount a strong reply to Bangladesh’s 387 on the second day of the second and final Test yesterday. Samuels’ responsible unbeaten 109 guided West Indies to 241 for two and he linked up with Darren Bravo – who ended the day unbeaten on 85 – to pull the visitors around after the early dismissals of the openers at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium. Here, Samuels driving through the offside on the way to his fifth Test century. The wicketkeeper is Mushfiqur Rahim.