- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism a loser in Budget 2016 Read More
- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- Rooney to quit internationals after World Cup Read More
- Gems defy odds Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Money for babies Read More
- EDITORIAL: Waiting for PM to give election date Read More
- EASY MAGAZINE: Designers show off skills Read More
The mission is to purchase 3 000 hampers for the needy, elderly and the disabled for the Christmas season, and Member of Parliament (MP) for the City Patrick Todd and chairman of the Salvation Army advisory board, Tony Marshall, have made the call for Barbadians to give generously to the organization’s Christmas Kettle Appeal. Yesterday at the launching ceremony in Jubilee Gardens, The City, little Princess Pyle made her donation under the watchful eye of Everett Lovell (left) and Captain Paula Pyle of the Salvation Army.