- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- Jason Holder among three reprimanded for breaching Code of Conduct Read More
- Players wanted Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- A waste of time, money Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
The mission is to purchase 3 000 hampers for the needy, elderly and the disabled for the Christmas season, and Member of Parliament (MP) for the City Patrick Todd and chairman of the Salvation Army advisory board, Tony Marshall, have made the call for Barbadians to give generously to the organization’s Christmas Kettle Appeal. Yesterday at the launching ceremony in Jubilee Gardens, The City, little Princess Pyle made her donation under the watchful eye of Everett Lovell (left) and Captain Paula Pyle of the Salvation Army.