- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Ronaldo fit and ready for Champions League Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: No solutions without analysis Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
The mission is to purchase 3 000 hampers for the needy, elderly and the disabled for the Christmas season, and Member of Parliament (MP) for the City Patrick Todd and chairman of the Salvation Army advisory board, Tony Marshall, have made the call for Barbadians to give generously to the organization’s Christmas Kettle Appeal. Yesterday at the launching ceremony in Jubilee Gardens, The City, little Princess Pyle made her donation under the watchful eye of Everett Lovell (left) and Captain Paula Pyle of the Salvation Army.