- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- Responsibilities of ‘management’ Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
The mission is to purchase 3 000 hampers for the needy, elderly and the disabled for the Christmas season, and Member of Parliament (MP) for the City Patrick Todd and chairman of the Salvation Army advisory board, Tony Marshall, have made the call for Barbadians to give generously to the organization’s Christmas Kettle Appeal. Yesterday at the launching ceremony in Jubilee Gardens, The City, little Princess Pyle made her donation under the watchful eye of Everett Lovell (left) and Captain Paula Pyle of the Salvation Army.