- ON THE RIGHT: Nipping insurance risks in the bud Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Saving consumers from insurance risk Read More
- Punches fly as boxers thrill Sea Rocks crowd Read More
- Napsac hurdle Read More
- Willie Lynch very much alive Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Questioning attitude, ability Read More
- Marking 50 in style Read More
As the Barbados Christian Council calls for an apology from the parliamentarians involved in Tuesday’s fracas in the House of Assembly, indications are that Opposition member William Duguid, who was at the centre of the dispute will give a full explanation of his actions today. When asked yesterday if he was going to publicly apologize Duguid stated: “We’re sorting that out.” The Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) is scheduled to hold a Press conference today. However, yesterday the Barbados Christian Council called on all parliamentarians involved to apologize to the country. Chairman of the Barbados Christian Council, Monsignor Vincent Blackett, issued the call as he condemned the incident in which foul language was heard.