- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
As the Barbados Christian Council calls for an apology from the parliamentarians involved in Tuesday’s fracas in the House of Assembly, indications are that Opposition member William Duguid, who was at the centre of the dispute will give a full explanation of his actions today. When asked yesterday if he was going to publicly apologize Duguid stated: “We’re sorting that out.” The Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) is scheduled to hold a Press conference today. However, yesterday the Barbados Christian Council called on all parliamentarians involved to apologize to the country. Chairman of the Barbados Christian Council, Monsignor Vincent Blackett, issued the call as he condemned the incident in which foul language was heard.