- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Roberto Pereyra Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Weekend Buzz July 29, 2016 Read More
The Barbados Football Association’s president Randy Harris may leave the job to settle a potential conflict of interest challenge. An organizer of the LIME Pelican Football Challenge, even though he now heads the BFA, Harris has revealed there is a possibility he could demit office long before the end of his four-year term. He only took up the post on September 30 after being elected at the BFA’s annual general meeting at the Deighton Griffith Secondary School. But since then, there have been calls for Harris to dissociate himself from Barbados’ most lucrative sporting competition because of the apparent conflict of interest. However, he told WEEKENDSPORT in an exclusive interview yesterday there was also the possibility that he could give up the BFA presidency.