- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Hundreds descended on Oistins Bay Garden in Christ Church Thursday night to witness the annual semi-finals of the Banks Calendar Girl contest. And they weren’t disappointed by the show. Sixteen sizzling young women took to the stage in T-shirts and leggings before returning in bikinis, driving the crowd delirious and creating headaches for the judges, who had to pick eight to advance to the finals at the same venue on December 8. In the end, crowd-pleasers Neisha Cave, Shawntelle Marshall, Regina Ramjit, Simona Joseph, Shakela Bellamy, Deanne Campbell, Sheldine Mapp and Nakita Ollivierre got the judges’ nod to battle for the title of Banks Calendar Girl 2013. Here, the final eight posing for a picture after being announced as finalists.