- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Hundreds descended on Oistins Bay Garden in Christ Church Thursday night to witness the annual semi-finals of the Banks Calendar Girl contest. And they weren’t disappointed by the show. Sixteen sizzling young women took to the stage in T-shirts and leggings before returning in bikinis, driving the crowd delirious and creating headaches for the judges, who had to pick eight to advance to the finals at the same venue on December 8. In the end, crowd-pleasers Neisha Cave, Shawntelle Marshall, Regina Ramjit, Simona Joseph, Shakela Bellamy, Deanne Campbell, Sheldine Mapp and Nakita Ollivierre got the judges’ nod to battle for the title of Banks Calendar Girl 2013. Here, the final eight posing for a picture after being announced as finalists.