- ON THE RIGHT: Inadequate standards hurting potential Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Standards make the world of difference Read More
- 14 up vying for Derby places Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: A familiar stranger Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
Hundreds descended on Oistins Bay Garden in Christ Church Thursday night to witness the annual semi-finals of the Banks Calendar Girl contest. And they weren’t disappointed by the show. Sixteen sizzling young women took to the stage in T-shirts and leggings before returning in bikinis, driving the crowd delirious and creating headaches for the judges, who had to pick eight to advance to the finals at the same venue on December 8. In the end, crowd-pleasers Neisha Cave, Shawntelle Marshall, Regina Ramjit, Simona Joseph, Shakela Bellamy, Deanne Campbell, Sheldine Mapp and Nakita Ollivierre got the judges’ nod to battle for the title of Banks Calendar Girl 2013. Here, the final eight posing for a picture after being announced as finalists.