- ON THE RIGHT: Inadequate standards hurting potential Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Standards make the world of difference Read More
- Bale goal sends Real into Champions League final Read More
- Coaching boost for NSC Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Water a national priority Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: St Lucy folk too long in misery Read More
- Crop Over competition deadlines Read More
There was something special about the National Sports Council’s Tiger Malt Mr Schoolboy Bodybuilding and Miss Body Fitness Championships at the Lester Vaughan Secondary School yesterday. Eight-year-old Franeeza Beresford of St Paul’s Primary outclassed the field to emerge the winner in the tiny tots (6-8 age-group) body fitness division. Beresford showed tremendous flexibility and some contemporary dance moves that won the heart of the large crowd of screaming spectators and the judges.