- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- Zane’s world karting champ Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
There was something special about the National Sports Council’s Tiger Malt Mr Schoolboy Bodybuilding and Miss Body Fitness Championships at the Lester Vaughan Secondary School yesterday. Eight-year-old Franeeza Beresford of St Paul’s Primary outclassed the field to emerge the winner in the tiny tots (6-8 age-group) body fitness division. Beresford showed tremendous flexibility and some contemporary dance moves that won the heart of the large crowd of screaming spectators and the judges.