- TOURISM MATTERS: Them and us: levelling the playing field Read More
- Telecoms ‘can lure investors’ Read More
- WICB cuts some prices Read More
- BFA action back in Wildey Read More
- MONDAY MAN: The man behind winning St James park Read More
- Let’s march for elections now! Read More
- Moonlight wins Best Picture Award Read More
There was something special about the National Sports Council’s Tiger Malt Mr Schoolboy Bodybuilding and Miss Body Fitness Championships at the Lester Vaughan Secondary School yesterday. Eight-year-old Franeeza Beresford of St Paul’s Primary outclassed the field to emerge the winner in the tiny tots (6-8 age-group) body fitness division. Beresford showed tremendous flexibility and some contemporary dance moves that won the heart of the large crowd of screaming spectators and the judges.