- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Who is responsible for protecting us? Read More
- BNOCL not only about oil Read More
- Warriors win, Tridents face exit Read More
- Big deal for king Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Tombstone territory Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Crop Over fever everywhere Read More
- Lil Rick gets Stag tune prize Read More
There was something special about the National Sports Council’s Tiger Malt Mr Schoolboy Bodybuilding and Miss Body Fitness Championships at the Lester Vaughan Secondary School yesterday. Eight-year-old Franeeza Beresford of St Paul’s Primary outclassed the field to emerge the winner in the tiny tots (6-8 age-group) body fitness division. Beresford showed tremendous flexibility and some contemporary dance moves that won the heart of the large crowd of screaming spectators and the judges.