- ON THE RIGHT: Production challenges persist Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Role for regional milk producers Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t want me to move in Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Understanding money creation Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
There was something special about the National Sports Council’s Tiger Malt Mr Schoolboy Bodybuilding and Miss Body Fitness Championships at the Lester Vaughan Secondary School yesterday. Eight-year-old Franeeza Beresford of St Paul’s Primary outclassed the field to emerge the winner in the tiny tots (6-8 age-group) body fitness division. Beresford showed tremendous flexibility and some contemporary dance moves that won the heart of the large crowd of screaming spectators and the judges.