- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- Reshuffle the team Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Benefits of travelling Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
A TEAM JEFF faction is reportedly making its presence felt at The Alexandra School. Apparently not happy with the Frederick Waterman Report recommending that embattled principal Jeff Broomes be separated from the school, students have taken matters into their own hands. Reports indicate that pockets of rebellion surfaced on Wednesday when the findings and recommendations were published in the Press, and escalated on Thursday. Students, who spoke to the SUNDAY SUN, said markers, spray paint and chalk were used to write the words Team Jeff on boards in classrooms, on walls and different surfaces on the school compound, and on posters. They also said placards reading Amaida Greaves Must Go, Ms Forde Must Go, and others bearing the names of the teachers who were involved in the strikes are being carried.