- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Not ready Read More
- Five Bajans vying for chess titles Read More
- EDITORIAL: Brainstorm on problems of ageing society Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Ribbing could ease the tension Read More
- Still no will found for Prince as Minnesota court opens probate process Read More
A TEAM JEFF faction is reportedly making its presence felt at The Alexandra School. Apparently not happy with the Frederick Waterman Report recommending that embattled principal Jeff Broomes be separated from the school, students have taken matters into their own hands. Reports indicate that pockets of rebellion surfaced on Wednesday when the findings and recommendations were published in the Press, and escalated on Thursday. Students, who spoke to the SUNDAY SUN, said markers, spray paint and chalk were used to write the words Team Jeff on boards in classrooms, on walls and different surfaces on the school compound, and on posters. They also said placards reading Amaida Greaves Must Go, Ms Forde Must Go, and others bearing the names of the teachers who were involved in the strikes are being carried.