- ON THE LEFT: Role for regional milk producers Read More
- THE ISSUE: Waiting for subsidy to kick in Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t want me to move in Read More
- EDITORIAL: Youths a beacon for others Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
A former Minister of Tourism has accused the Democratic Labour Party Government of compromising Barbados’ brand as a top-flight tourist destination. Noel Lynch also wants to see minister Richard Sealy, or a new minister, head to Britain as soon as is humanly possible to re-group the important air-lift that has been lost in Barbados’ largest and most important market. “Times are rough, but we can definitely do better,” Lynch told a Barbados Labour Party (BLP) mass meeting at Brittons Hill. “Freundel Stuart should really fire Richard Sealy. Where are the new markets he talked about? Where is the master plan for tourism? Where are the new brand name hotels we were supposed to get?” Lynch asked.