- Aziza’s jewellery is One-of-a-kind Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Economic amnesia Read More
- Federer to miss Olympics and rest of season Read More
- Afghans coming Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: 2016 safest Crop Over ever Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: New cane technologies Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
A former Minister of Tourism has accused the Democratic Labour Party Government of compromising Barbados’ brand as a top-flight tourist destination. Noel Lynch also wants to see minister Richard Sealy, or a new minister, head to Britain as soon as is humanly possible to re-group the important air-lift that has been lost in Barbados’ largest and most important market. “Times are rough, but we can definitely do better,” Lynch told a Barbados Labour Party (BLP) mass meeting at Brittons Hill. “Freundel Stuart should really fire Richard Sealy. Where are the new markets he talked about? Where is the master plan for tourism? Where are the new brand name hotels we were supposed to get?” Lynch asked.