- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- UWI new queens Read More
- Warrican’s spin hurts Red Force Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Barrow’s warning coming to pass Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
A former Minister of Tourism has accused the Democratic Labour Party Government of compromising Barbados’ brand as a top-flight tourist destination. Noel Lynch also wants to see minister Richard Sealy, or a new minister, head to Britain as soon as is humanly possible to re-group the important air-lift that has been lost in Barbados’ largest and most important market. “Times are rough, but we can definitely do better,” Lynch told a Barbados Labour Party (BLP) mass meeting at Brittons Hill. “Freundel Stuart should really fire Richard Sealy. Where are the new markets he talked about? Where is the master plan for tourism? Where are the new brand name hotels we were supposed to get?” Lynch asked.