- AS I SEE THINGS: Economic amnesia Read More
- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- Bajan women third in T20 tourney Read More
- THAT’S OUR BOY! Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: 2016 safest Crop Over ever Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: New cane technologies Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
Striker Arantes Lawrence has his own way of celebrating goals in the LIME Pelican Challenge. Every time he scores, the Akademiks forward races towards his girlfriend Antonia Baptiste seated in the front row of the Greenidge and Haynes Stand at Kensington Oval where she gives him a big hug followed by a kiss. He did it after each of his four goals in the group stages and on Sunday night there was double delight when he scored Akademiks’ two goals in the semi-final victory against T.S Strikers. “She has always been there for me – rain fall or sun shine. I’ve had six kisses and I’m looking to get more in the final,” Lawrence said.