- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid want more Champions League glory Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Celebrating 50 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
Striker Arantes Lawrence has his own way of celebrating goals in the LIME Pelican Challenge. Every time he scores, the Akademiks forward races towards his girlfriend Antonia Baptiste seated in the front row of the Greenidge and Haynes Stand at Kensington Oval where she gives him a big hug followed by a kiss. He did it after each of his four goals in the group stages and on Sunday night there was double delight when he scored Akademiks’ two goals in the semi-final victory against T.S Strikers. “She has always been there for me – rain fall or sun shine. I’ve had six kisses and I’m looking to get more in the final,” Lawrence said.