- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Cave Shepherd Card Services Read More
- TEA Day 2: Barbados Pride cruising on 189 for 1 Read More
- Shaq and Iverson among HOF Finalists Read More
- RON IN COMMON: A press conference with a difference Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- Streep adds to race war with comments Read More
Striker Arantes Lawrence has his own way of celebrating goals in the LIME Pelican Challenge. Every time he scores, the Akademiks forward races towards his girlfriend Antonia Baptiste seated in the front row of the Greenidge and Haynes Stand at Kensington Oval where she gives him a big hug followed by a kiss. He did it after each of his four goals in the group stages and on Sunday night there was double delight when he scored Akademiks’ two goals in the semi-final victory against T.S Strikers. “She has always been there for me – rain fall or sun shine. I’ve had six kisses and I’m looking to get more in the final,” Lawrence said.