- In DPP’s hands Read More
- Senator Boyce responsible for business facilitation Read More
- Time for merger Read More
- White back with a bang Read More
- EDITORIAL: We welcome UWI funding initiative Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Frustrations of a fractured family Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
Rihanna. In 2012, men straight lost their minds over this woman and she drove the rest of us wild, too. And that was all before Rihanna dropped the sexiest, most outrageous album of the year. The Bajan beauty was appropriately tapped by GQ for their final issue of the year, the one that commemorates the time around which we are all expected to give up our vices to make it on Santa’s nice list. The cover features 24-year-old Rihanna completely in the nude, artfully covering her private parts with a leather jacket draped over her shoulders. Even though Rihanna is no stranger to posing nude, images of her glowing tattooed skin seem to be something the masses can’t get enough of.