- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- Zuckerberg says Facebook made mistakes on user data Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
CLICO International Life Insurance Limited (CIL) policyholders have been reminded to continue to pay their premiums. However, the Barbados Investors and Policyholders Alliance (BIPA) is questioning this plea, suggesting that there were still some levels of uncertainty that surrounded the troubled company. In a notice to policyholders published last Friday, the management and staff of the financially troubled company thanked the policyholders for their continued support “during the current restructuring of the company”. “As previously advised by the Court-appointed judicial manager, existing policies remain in effect subject to premiums on such policies continuing to be paid by policyholders. We therefore encourage policyholders to continue with payment of premiums to avoid loss of benefits if an existing policy is cancelled due to nonpayment,” read the statement. (MM) Full story in today’s DAILY NATION.