- Finding light in the blackout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Discrimination impacts health and safety at work Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONY BEST: Kudos for Bajans in America Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
An abandoned house was destroyed by fire and another was extensively damaged this afternoon in Miltary Road, St Michael. The fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett and MP for the area Mia Mottley were on the scene and promised to assist the family of the four who were renting the house. The family will be accommodated at a home in Deacons Road, St Michael.