- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- TEA: Windwards reach 180 for five Read More
- Carlos Brathwaite called up as Pollard, Narine withdraw from World T20 Read More
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: Not fit for living Read More
- STREET BEAT: Peace reigns in Greens Read More
- Streep adds to race war with comments Read More
An abandoned house was destroyed by fire and another was extensively damaged this afternoon in Miltary Road, St Michael. The fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett and MP for the area Mia Mottley were on the scene and promised to assist the family of the four who were renting the house. The family will be accommodated at a home in Deacons Road, St Michael.