- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Time for Panama Papers fightback Read More
- Love for joinery paying off Read More
- The ‘Right Man’ Read More
- Steven Allan wins it Read More
- EDITORIAL: Peace can reign Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby prefers porn to me Read More
- Minnesota police obtain sealed search warrant for Prince's residence Read More
An abandoned house was destroyed by fire and another was extensively damaged this afternoon in Miltary Road, St Michael. The fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett and MP for the area Mia Mottley were on the scene and promised to assist the family of the four who were renting the house. The family will be accommodated at a home in Deacons Road, St Michael.