- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
An abandoned house was destroyed by fire and another was extensively damaged this afternoon in Miltary Road, St Michael. The fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett and MP for the area Mia Mottley were on the scene and promised to assist the family of the four who were renting the house. The family will be accommodated at a home in Deacons Road, St Michael.