- AS I SEE THINGS: Developing Barbados Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Darone Brathwaite Read More
- Badminton finals thrilling Read More
- No to rule change Read More
- Win-win solution for containers Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Boss wants to have sex with me Read More
- Moonlight wins Best Picture Award Read More
An abandoned house was destroyed by fire and another was extensively damaged this afternoon in Miltary Road, St Michael. The fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett and MP for the area Mia Mottley were on the scene and promised to assist the family of the four who were renting the house. The family will be accommodated at a home in Deacons Road, St Michael.