- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- No result in second T20 against India Read More
- Rosberg wins in Belgium as Hamilton beats odds to podium Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- TONI THORNE: The prenup debate Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
Apparently, the school’s name was the only title Graydon Sealy Secondary – formerly, Garrison – were comfortable relinquishing. Just ask Springer Memorial. School’s netball has a new dynasty, and it now resides in Paddock Road, as Graydon Sealy captured further glory by way of their third straight Under-19 crown in yesterday’s 32-27 championship win over Springer Memorial at the Netball Stadium. Led by coach Sandra Bruce-Small (right), and backed by principal Matthew Farley (left), Graydon Sealy proved that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. Here, the players, coaches and principal celebrate their success.