- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win penalty shootout to lift Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Celebrating 50 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
Apparently, the school’s name was the only title Graydon Sealy Secondary – formerly, Garrison – were comfortable relinquishing. Just ask Springer Memorial. School’s netball has a new dynasty, and it now resides in Paddock Road, as Graydon Sealy captured further glory by way of their third straight Under-19 crown in yesterday’s 32-27 championship win over Springer Memorial at the Netball Stadium. Led by coach Sandra Bruce-Small (right), and backed by principal Matthew Farley (left), Graydon Sealy proved that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. Here, the players, coaches and principal celebrate their success.