- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Joshua riding high Read More
- Mayers ready for action today Read More
- GET REAL: Agents of white supremacy Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Brexit to Caricom Read More
- Duchess Kate on 100th Vogue cover Read More
Apparently, the school’s name was the only title Graydon Sealy Secondary – formerly, Garrison – were comfortable relinquishing. Just ask Springer Memorial. School’s netball has a new dynasty, and it now resides in Paddock Road, as Graydon Sealy captured further glory by way of their third straight Under-19 crown in yesterday’s 32-27 championship win over Springer Memorial at the Netball Stadium. Led by coach Sandra Bruce-Small (right), and backed by principal Matthew Farley (left), Graydon Sealy proved that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. Here, the players, coaches and principal celebrate their success.