- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Lloyd does trick for Christ Church West Read More
- Hope high and dry on 90 Read More
- Effectively manage fear of change Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Seventh heaven Read More
Apparently, the school’s name was the only title Graydon Sealy Secondary – formerly, Garrison – were comfortable relinquishing. Just ask Springer Memorial. School’s netball has a new dynasty, and it now resides in Paddock Road, as Graydon Sealy captured further glory by way of their third straight Under-19 crown in yesterday’s 32-27 championship win over Springer Memorial at the Netball Stadium. Led by coach Sandra Bruce-Small (right), and backed by principal Matthew Farley (left), Graydon Sealy proved that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. Here, the players, coaches and principal celebrate their success.