- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Roadblock for Day Two jump Read More
Apparently, the school’s name was the only title Graydon Sealy Secondary – formerly, Garrison – were comfortable relinquishing. Just ask Springer Memorial. School’s netball has a new dynasty, and it now resides in Paddock Road, as Graydon Sealy captured further glory by way of their third straight Under-19 crown in yesterday’s 32-27 championship win over Springer Memorial at the Netball Stadium. Led by coach Sandra Bruce-Small (right), and backed by principal Matthew Farley (left), Graydon Sealy proved that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. Here, the players, coaches and principal celebrate their success.