- Pride and industry Read More
- BEC: The importance of CVQs in your recruitment drive Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- EDITORIAL: White Hill – beyond the emotion Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
Police are investigating the sudden death of Rasheed Harris, 19 years, of Lancaster, St. James. Harris is an employee of the store S.Y Adam, located at Swan Street, Bridgetown. Initial investigations revealed that he while he was outside the store on Lower Swan Street at about 08.36 am he complained of feeling unwell and subsequently collapsed and was pronounced dead. This is a developing story.