- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Intrepid slips field Read More
- 12 nominated for Gold Cup Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Rommell, an unlikely fox Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: No need for new anti-violence law Read More
- VIDEO: Kiddies Carnival 2016 Trinidad and Tobago Read More
Police are investigating the sudden death of Rasheed Harris, 19 years, of Lancaster, St. James. Harris is an employee of the store S.Y Adam, located at Swan Street, Bridgetown. Initial investigations revealed that he while he was outside the store on Lower Swan Street at about 08.36 am he complained of feeling unwell and subsequently collapsed and was pronounced dead. This is a developing story.