- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Time for Panama Papers fightback Read More
- Love for joinery paying off Read More
- The ‘Right Man’ Read More
- Steven Allan wins it Read More
- EDITORIAL: Peace can reign Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby prefers porn to me Read More
- Minnesota police obtain sealed search warrant for Prince's residence Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.