- Tourism campaign on streets of London Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Excessive absence Read More
- Under 19s to start preparation for World Cup 2018 Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Celebrating Sir Frank Worrell Read More
- Make the Trident whole again Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: IMF, yes! Privatisation, no? Hardly! Read More
- Clarence Thompson dies Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.