- Irma costing LIAT millions Read More
- Flow sending tech team to countries Read More
- Davis tie into second reserve day Read More
- Windies target whitewash Read More
- Revisiting why Nelson must go Read More
- Economic model no longer sustainable Read More
- Lesley Chapman-Andrews is Miss Universe Barbados 2017 Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.