- No urgency on exchange of information Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The economic threat of crime Read More
- Blue the champs at St Ambrose Read More
- BCA in charge Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Charity better than nothing Read More
- EDITORIAL: Make Barrow’s story relevant Read More
- Working with a lot of FAITH Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.