- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- One to watch Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.