- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- EDITORIAL: Dithering as Barbados loses ground Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.