- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The Caribbean’s major financial crisis Read More
- Economic restoration needs unified action (Part 1) Read More
- BCU has new president Read More
- Budapest to withdraw Olympic bid Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: The value of teachers Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.