- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Ronaldo fit and ready for Champions League Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: No solutions without analysis Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
A ST JAMES family was in a state of shock yesterday after a teenaged member collapsed and died in Bridgetown. Rasheed Kadeem Harris, 19, of Lancaster, collapsed around 8:30 a.m. at the entrance to the S.Y. Adam & Son store on Swan Street, where he was employed. Hearing about the death, relatives rushed to the scene where Harris’ co-workers were visibly shaken. It was then that Harris’ mother Nancy Mathurin and father Vincent Harris knew there was something gravely wrong with their firstborn.