- ON THE LEFT: Role for regional milk producers Read More
- THE ISSUE: Waiting for subsidy to kick in Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t want me to move in Read More
- EDITORIAL: Youths a beacon for others Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Dance hall artiste Busy Signal is back in Jamaica. The entertainer arrived yesterday after completing his jail sentence in the United States for absconding bail. In September, Busy whose real name is Glendale Gordon, was sentenced to six months behind bars for absconding bail on drug charges dating back to 2002. However, the artiste only served 60 days after he was given credit for the four months he had been in custody after he was extradited from Jamaica. His US-based attorney had said he had no concern that prosecutors would seek to reinstate drug charges against the entertainer because the Extradition Treaty would not allow for this.