- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- 'Elizabeth' keep swim title Read More
- Haloute sisters top show Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Plenty voices for Lupus Read More
Dance hall artiste Busy Signal is back in Jamaica. The entertainer arrived yesterday after completing his jail sentence in the United States for absconding bail. In September, Busy whose real name is Glendale Gordon, was sentenced to six months behind bars for absconding bail on drug charges dating back to 2002. However, the artiste only served 60 days after he was given credit for the four months he had been in custody after he was extradited from Jamaica. His US-based attorney had said he had no concern that prosecutors would seek to reinstate drug charges against the entertainer because the Extradition Treaty would not allow for this.