- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Young West Indies in Under-19 semi-finals Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Devon Seale is 2016 Calypso Monarch Read More
Dance hall artiste Busy Signal is back in Jamaica. The entertainer arrived yesterday after completing his jail sentence in the United States for absconding bail. In September, Busy whose real name is Glendale Gordon, was sentenced to six months behind bars for absconding bail on drug charges dating back to 2002. However, the artiste only served 60 days after he was given credit for the four months he had been in custody after he was extradited from Jamaica. His US-based attorney had said he had no concern that prosecutors would seek to reinstate drug charges against the entertainer because the Extradition Treaty would not allow for this.