- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- More youths entering green economy Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
Following the catastrophic 7.0 magnitude earthquake in Haiti on January 12, 2010, a number of businesses, schools and vital sectors ranging from tourism and agriculture to international business and manufacturing were devastated. Steeve Delva, front-desk manager at the Le Plaza Hotel in Haiti, is in Barbados with a number of other hotel workers and officials to learn new ways to improve the tourism product in his homeland that was hard-hit by the earthquake. Delva and Ronald BonneAnnée, a stock manager at the Kinam Hotel, are taking part in a Caribbean Development Bank-financed programme at the Accra Beach Hotel to help rebuild the sector in that neighbouring island. Here, Ronald BonneAnnée examining some documents with Julesia Samuels, storeroom clerk at the Accra Beach Hotel.