- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Emerging from the Brexit gloom Read More
- Hamilton in lead but still chasing Read More
- King again! Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: They blame me for his breakdown Read More
- Rest in peace Sir Frederick Read More
- New movement aimed at positive expression Read More
The St Joseph contingent did the parish proud when it took away most of the prizes in the Spirit Of The Nation Show at The Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex on Saturday night. In addition to the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors title, the northern team also carried off the titles Attendant Of The Year, Parish Project Committee Of The Year and Committee Of The Year. Here, Minister of Family, Culture, Sports and Youth Stephen Lashley (right) congratulating Kimberley Knight (left) and Rommel Marshall (second from left) on winning the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors 2012 title, while Christ Church Ambassadors Nicholas Boyce and Renesha Straughan look on.