- Boost for start-ups Read More
- To be stressed or not to be stressed? Read More
- One title secured for Joshua Kelly Read More
- Luke Walton to manage Lakers Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Don’t make sport with your sexual health Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: New task for princess Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
The St Joseph contingent did the parish proud when it took away most of the prizes in the Spirit Of The Nation Show at The Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex on Saturday night. In addition to the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors title, the northern team also carried off the titles Attendant Of The Year, Parish Project Committee Of The Year and Committee Of The Year. Here, Minister of Family, Culture, Sports and Youth Stephen Lashley (right) congratulating Kimberley Knight (left) and Rommel Marshall (second from left) on winning the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors 2012 title, while Christ Church Ambassadors Nicholas Boyce and Renesha Straughan look on.