- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- Spirit of the Nation Show on November 19 Read More
The St Joseph contingent did the parish proud when it took away most of the prizes in the Spirit Of The Nation Show at The Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex on Saturday night. In addition to the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors title, the northern team also carried off the titles Attendant Of The Year, Parish Project Committee Of The Year and Committee Of The Year. Here, Minister of Family, Culture, Sports and Youth Stephen Lashley (right) congratulating Kimberley Knight (left) and Rommel Marshall (second from left) on winning the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors 2012 title, while Christ Church Ambassadors Nicholas Boyce and Renesha Straughan look on.