- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
The St Joseph contingent did the parish proud when it took away most of the prizes in the Spirit Of The Nation Show at The Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex on Saturday night. In addition to the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors title, the northern team also carried off the titles Attendant Of The Year, Parish Project Committee Of The Year and Committee Of The Year. Here, Minister of Family, Culture, Sports and Youth Stephen Lashley (right) congratulating Kimberley Knight (left) and Rommel Marshall (second from left) on winning the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors 2012 title, while Christ Church Ambassadors Nicholas Boyce and Renesha Straughan look on.