- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Roberto Pereyra Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- People's Monarch to be named this afternoon Read More
THE NATION Fun Walk & Fun Run went off smoothly yesterday with thousands of people, and a dog or two, taking part. The 10K event – which started at Dalkeith Road, St Michael, and ended at the Garrison Savannah – saw individuals, families, and representatives from clubs, schools, and companies competing and having fun amidst intermittent showers. Senior Corporate Communications Officer of the Nation Publishing Co. Limited, Marilyn Sealy, said she was pleased with this year’s turnout. At the end of the races, patrons were treated to a Gangnam-style dance competition. Here, thousands of participants starting one of the races, following the firing of the gun.