- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Coaching boost for NSC Read More
- Sauna Heats tame Lions Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: St Lucy folk too long in misery Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Water a national priority Read More
- Drake joins Forbes list of top five richest hip-hop stars Read More
THE NATION Fun Walk & Fun Run went off smoothly yesterday with thousands of people, and a dog or two, taking part. The 10K event – which started at Dalkeith Road, St Michael, and ended at the Garrison Savannah – saw individuals, families, and representatives from clubs, schools, and companies competing and having fun amidst intermittent showers. Senior Corporate Communications Officer of the Nation Publishing Co. Limited, Marilyn Sealy, said she was pleased with this year’s turnout. At the end of the races, patrons were treated to a Gangnam-style dance competition. Here, thousands of participants starting one of the races, following the firing of the gun.