- Reaping fruits of his labour Read More
- Great gains from BMEX project Read More
- Rangers pip Villa Read More
- THORNY ISSUE: Earning an Olympic trip Read More
- OUR CARIBBEAN: Decisive challenge for Caricom Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: A friend indeed … Read More
- Entertainers close Barbados display in Toronto Read More
THE NATION Fun Walk & Fun Run went off smoothly yesterday with thousands of people, and a dog or two, taking part. The 10K event – which started at Dalkeith Road, St Michael, and ended at the Garrison Savannah – saw individuals, families, and representatives from clubs, schools, and companies competing and having fun amidst intermittent showers. Senior Corporate Communications Officer of the Nation Publishing Co. Limited, Marilyn Sealy, said she was pleased with this year’s turnout. At the end of the races, patrons were treated to a Gangnam-style dance competition. Here, thousands of participants starting one of the races, following the firing of the gun.