- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Garrison Racing Results - Valentine’s Day Raceday card Read More
- Leicester are for real, five point clear in Premier League Read More
- RON IN COMMON – More opportunities to travel north Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t trigger moral panic Read More
- Friday nights for wine and sax Read More
THE NATION Fun Walk & Fun Run went off smoothly yesterday with thousands of people, and a dog or two, taking part. The 10K event – which started at Dalkeith Road, St Michael, and ended at the Garrison Savannah – saw individuals, families, and representatives from clubs, schools, and companies competing and having fun amidst intermittent showers. Senior Corporate Communications Officer of the Nation Publishing Co. Limited, Marilyn Sealy, said she was pleased with this year’s turnout. At the end of the races, patrons were treated to a Gangnam-style dance competition. Here, thousands of participants starting one of the races, following the firing of the gun.