- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win penalty shootout to lift Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Celebrating 50 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
Stop with all the talking. Let the court decide! This appeal has come from Barbados on the heels of comments made by a Jamaican minister regarding the Shanique Myrie lawsuit before the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). Those comments have not gone down well with attorneys representing the Barbados Government in the matter. In fact, the Bajan legal team wants all people involved in the case to shut up. Lead attorney for the Barbados Government in the matter, Roger Forde, QC, has sent off a letter to the solicitor general’s chambers in Kingston, requesting the Jamaica government implement a gag order on ministers when it comes to the Myrie case.