- Profits a-popping Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: IMF accentuates the positive Read More
- Standard high in golf tourney Read More
- Riley out of team Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Befriending your physical self Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Good, bad, puzzling (2) Read More
- Chris Brown arrested after altercation at home Read More
Stop with all the talking. Let the court decide! This appeal has come from Barbados on the heels of comments made by a Jamaican minister regarding the Shanique Myrie lawsuit before the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). Those comments have not gone down well with attorneys representing the Barbados Government in the matter. In fact, the Bajan legal team wants all people involved in the case to shut up. Lead attorney for the Barbados Government in the matter, Roger Forde, QC, has sent off a letter to the solicitor general’s chambers in Kingston, requesting the Jamaica government implement a gag order on ministers when it comes to the Myrie case.