- ON THE LEFT: Signs of decline in the sector Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Great contribution to Barbados Read More
- de Villiers joins Barbados Tridents Read More
- West Indies reach Under-19 final Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Making it safe Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Create new strategy for leadership Read More
- All ah we Read More
Stop with all the talking. Let the court decide! This appeal has come from Barbados on the heels of comments made by a Jamaican minister regarding the Shanique Myrie lawsuit before the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). Those comments have not gone down well with attorneys representing the Barbados Government in the matter. In fact, the Bajan legal team wants all people involved in the case to shut up. Lead attorney for the Barbados Government in the matter, Roger Forde, QC, has sent off a letter to the solicitor general’s chambers in Kingston, requesting the Jamaica government implement a gag order on ministers when it comes to the Myrie case.