- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Crushing loss for Windies after Ali’s assault Read More
- Former pacer Davis honoured by Windies side Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
Stop with all the talking. Let the court decide! This appeal has come from Barbados on the heels of comments made by a Jamaican minister regarding the Shanique Myrie lawsuit before the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). Those comments have not gone down well with attorneys representing the Barbados Government in the matter. In fact, the Bajan legal team wants all people involved in the case to shut up. Lead attorney for the Barbados Government in the matter, Roger Forde, QC, has sent off a letter to the solicitor general’s chambers in Kingston, requesting the Jamaica government implement a gag order on ministers when it comes to the Myrie case.