- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Francis knocks lynch off court Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Stop with all the talking. Let the court decide! This appeal has come from Barbados on the heels of comments made by a Jamaican minister regarding the Shanique Myrie lawsuit before the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). Those comments have not gone down well with attorneys representing the Barbados Government in the matter. In fact, the Bajan legal team wants all people involved in the case to shut up. Lead attorney for the Barbados Government in the matter, Roger Forde, QC, has sent off a letter to the solicitor general’s chambers in Kingston, requesting the Jamaica government implement a gag order on ministers when it comes to the Myrie case.