- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Good move to include youth, says Ramdin Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Spiritual wellness promotes growth Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
The Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) is banking on its biggest superstar partner. Facing the most important next two winter seasons in the midst of a worldwide recession, the BTA is expecting the marketing power of Rihanna to drive Barbados’ finances as a tourist destination like never before. This was stated on Friday night by chairman of the BTA, Adrian Elcock, who revealed the sexy songstress remained the island’s most important tourist attraction. Elcock told the DAILY NATION in an exclusive interview that the BTA would be spending just over $1/4 million to produce the island’s latest Rihanna tourism initiative, in an effort to draw millions of people to Barbados.