- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Brian Branch Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Escaping the Sinckler-Worrell austerity straightjacket Read More
- Taylor's dream Read More
- Top drivers show way home Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: What’s wid the hair, tattoos? Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Games people play Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 19, 2016 Read More
Paula Boyce and Patrick Harris were crowned champions at an international bodybuilding festival held earlier this month. Barbados sent seven competitors to the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation Championships (pro) and the International Natural Bodybuilding Federation Championships (amateur) held November 9-10 at Trump Plaza, Atlantic City, New Jersey. Boyce captured the title in the figure medium height, while Harris, a showman, put on a dazzling display to win the crown in the men’s bantamweight which earned him second place overall and an automatic pro card. Thrilled that he now has the chance to earn some money from what he considers an enjoyable pastime, Harris said that he was considered “the star” at the show which saw ripping challenges from the United States, Britain, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Canada.