- Boost for start-ups Read More
- To be stressed or not to be stressed? Read More
- One title secured for Joshua Kelly Read More
- Luke Walton to manage Lakers Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Don’t make sport with your sexual health Read More
- EDITORIAL: Devaluing parental duty Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
SPECIALIZED DRESSINGS worth over $10 000 have been donated to the Branford Taitt Polyclinic to assist with the increasing number of people visiting that polyclinic to have their cuts and wounds cleaned and dressed. As the medical officer of health for that polyclinic, Dr Leslie Rollock, accepted the donation from Armstrong Agencies Limited yesterday, she said the last two years had seen a marked increase in the number of clients coming for dressings. Rollock said that there were persons who would need dressings on a continual basis and the donation would be very useful. The donation was the second made by Armstrong Agencies to the polyclinic, and marketing director of Armstrong Agencies Limited, Andy Armstrong, said that contributing to the delivery of health care was important as the needs for health care were increasing but not the resources.