- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- Vardy not involved in sacking Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Finding the right balance Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Policy discussion Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Riddle me this Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
SPECIALIZED DRESSINGS worth over $10 000 have been donated to the Branford Taitt Polyclinic to assist with the increasing number of people visiting that polyclinic to have their cuts and wounds cleaned and dressed. As the medical officer of health for that polyclinic, Dr Leslie Rollock, accepted the donation from Armstrong Agencies Limited yesterday, she said the last two years had seen a marked increase in the number of clients coming for dressings. Rollock said that there were persons who would need dressings on a continual basis and the donation would be very useful. The donation was the second made by Armstrong Agencies to the polyclinic, and marketing director of Armstrong Agencies Limited, Andy Armstrong, said that contributing to the delivery of health care was important as the needs for health care were increasing but not the resources.