- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The battle against sugary drinks Read More
- ‘Mother’ to all baked goods Read More
- Foundation the champs Read More
- Lashley saves face for Bajans Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Remembering Matthew Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Absent ministers, PAC must widen net Read More
- Weekend Buzz December 9, 2016 Read More
The tradition of excellence was not continued in its true sense at the NIFCA Gala last Sunday Night. While there were some memorable performances, many patrons at the Gala felt the level of excellence was not on par with previous years. Some patrons spoke to it on the way out at the end of the show. “Last year’s show was much better,” one woman said. “I have seen better packages at the Gala before,” another muttered.