- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Sobers stand firm at Lester Vaughan Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Principals wid guts Read More
- PUDDING & SOUSE: At home in the slums Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
The tradition of excellence was not continued in its true sense at the NIFCA Gala last Sunday Night. While there were some memorable performances, many patrons at the Gala felt the level of excellence was not on par with previous years. Some patrons spoke to it on the way out at the end of the show. “Last year’s show was much better,” one woman said. “I have seen better packages at the Gala before,” another muttered.