- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- St Thomas edge St James Central Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Not sure if he really loves me Read More
- ALTAR CALL: The four steps to greatness Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The tradition of excellence was not continued in its true sense at the NIFCA Gala last Sunday Night. While there were some memorable performances, many patrons at the Gala felt the level of excellence was not on par with previous years. Some patrons spoke to it on the way out at the end of the show. “Last year’s show was much better,” one woman said. “I have seen better packages at the Gala before,” another muttered.