- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Get rid of egos in West Indies cricket Read More
- PM: Change must come Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: No place like sweet ol’ Bim Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need for bail guides Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
LONDON (AP) — The Church of England's governing body has narrowly blocked a move to permit women to serve as bishops. Following a day-long debate today, opponents mustered enough support to deny the necessary two-thirds majority among lay members of the General Synod. Church officials say it may take five years to go through the process of taking new legislation to a final vote.