- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- UWI new queens Read More
- Warrican’s spin hurts Red Force Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Barrow’s warning coming to pass Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
LONDON (AP) — The Church of England's governing body has narrowly blocked a move to permit women to serve as bishops. Following a day-long debate today, opponents mustered enough support to deny the necessary two-thirds majority among lay members of the General Synod. Church officials say it may take five years to go through the process of taking new legislation to a final vote.