- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Worrell places fourth at Junior Pan Ams Read More
- Garner signs off Read More
- Bajans must hold place on WI team Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- A soca party on de Hill Read More
LONDON (AP) — The Church of England's governing body has narrowly blocked a move to permit women to serve as bishops. Following a day-long debate today, opponents mustered enough support to deny the necessary two-thirds majority among lay members of the General Synod. Church officials say it may take five years to go through the process of taking new legislation to a final vote.