- BRA’s Treasury Building branch to close early tomorrow Read More
- LIAT flight disruptions due to Hurricane Maria Read More
- King in waiting Read More
- Holder still a hot shot Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Songwriters get avenue to improve skills Read More
LONDON (AP) — The Church of England's governing body has narrowly blocked a move to permit women to serve as bishops. Following a day-long debate today, opponents mustered enough support to deny the necessary two-thirds majority among lay members of the General Synod. Church officials say it may take five years to go through the process of taking new legislation to a final vote.