- Pride and industry Read More
- BEC: The importance of CVQs in your recruitment drive Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Chastanet’s test Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
There were wins for Graydon Sealy Secondary, Alexandra and Grantley Adams Memorial in the second round of matches in the Republic Bank Right Start Sir Everton Weekes Under-13 Cricket Competition yesterday. Graydon Sealy had a convincing 117-run victory over St James Secondary at Beckles Road, while Alexandra were also easy 80-run winners against St Michael at Queen Street. In another match, Grantley Adams Memorial defeated Princess Margaret by 46 runs at Six Roads. (HG) Summarized scores: At Beckles Road: Graydon Sealy Secondary 200-3 in 26 overs (Shaquon Collymore 51, Jaden Jones 45 not out, N. Murell 24). St James 83 in 24 overs (T. Husbands 18, I Smith 16 ; N Legall 4-12). Graydon Sealy won by 117 runs. At Queen’s Street: Alexandra 149-5 in 35 overs (J. Bishop 46, R. Alleyne 40 n.o., J. Edmond 11). St Michael 69 (Jalani Hope 4-7, R. Headley 3-10, R. Holder 2-6). Alexandra won by 80 runs. At Six Roads: Grantley Adams Memorial 132-9 in 32 overs (S. Mayers 15, S Wilkinson 12, J. Roach 12 n.o.; T. Small 3-22). Princess Margaret 86 (M. Bishop 43; S. Boyce 4-10, J. Callender 3-12, S. Padmore 2-3). Grantley Adams Memorial won 46 runs.