- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONI THORNE: Prejudice and racism often mixed up Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.