- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- Jules a joy for Barbados Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.