- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- WICB preparing for Under-19 World Championship Read More
- West Indies can go past India in T20 rankings Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Time for relief, belief and renewal Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Why can’t I get a boyfriend? Read More
- VIDEO: Party Monarch Finals 2016 Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.