- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Children put their stamp on rally car Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.