- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.