- Tourism campaign on streets of London Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Excessive absence Read More
- Under 19s to start preparation for World Cup 2018 Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Celebrating Sir Frank Worrell Read More
- Make the Trident whole again Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: IMF, yes! Privatisation, no? Hardly! Read More
- Clarence Thompson dies Read More
Alexandra School principal Jeff Broomes was on the job yesterday. How much longer the embattled principal will remain there is unclear after he was lambasted by Commissioner Frederick Waterman in a report laid in the House of Assembly yesterday. The long-awaited report of the Commission of Inquiry into the school has recommended that Broomes be either moved to another section of the Public Service, or be compulsorily retired. When contacted yesterday, Broomes’ attorney Vernon Smith, QC, wasn’t willing to divulge much on the way forward. “I don’t even know,” he told the MIDWEEK NATION.