- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Superstar Rihanna popped into Sugar Ultra Lounge in St Lawrence Gap around 3:15 a.m. yesterday. Wearing a modest grey jumper Rihanna greeted her brother Rory with a hug and a kiss and spent the next 90 minutes enjoying the company of family and friends while taking several photographs. Jamaican reggae star Jah Cure was also at the club and the two took several photos together. The fun continued until the police brought an end to the party and Rihanna and her entourage departed. Here, Rihanna at the nightclub surrounded by fans.