- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Drug problem Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
Madame Justice Sandra Mason, an experienced jurist, with more than 30 years in the legal profession, will be acting as Governor General for the next three days. She was sworn in today in a brief ceremony at Government House before Chief Justice, Marston Gibson; Commissioner of Police, Darwin Dottin; and Chief of Staff, Colonel Alvin Quintyne. Mason is an Appeals Court Judge and a former High Court Judge in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States. She is also a former Registrar of the Supreme Court and Chief Magistrate.