- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Madame Justice Sandra Mason, an experienced jurist, with more than 30 years in the legal profession, will be acting as Governor General for the next three days. She was sworn in today in a brief ceremony at Government House before Chief Justice, Marston Gibson; Commissioner of Police, Darwin Dottin; and Chief of Staff, Colonel Alvin Quintyne. Mason is an Appeals Court Judge and a former High Court Judge in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States. She is also a former Registrar of the Supreme Court and Chief Magistrate.