- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The battle against sugary drinks Read More
- ‘Mother’ to all baked goods Read More
- New appointments top WICB agenda Read More
- Dunwoody, Weekes make splash Read More
- I CONFESS: Mothers let children run the show Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: A month to remember Read More
- Weekend Buzz December 9, 2016 Read More
Madame Justice Sandra Mason, an experienced jurist, with more than 30 years in the legal profession, will be acting as Governor General for the next three days. She was sworn in today in a brief ceremony at Government House before Chief Justice, Marston Gibson; Commissioner of Police, Darwin Dottin; and Chief of Staff, Colonel Alvin Quintyne. Mason is an Appeals Court Judge and a former High Court Judge in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States. She is also a former Registrar of the Supreme Court and Chief Magistrate.