- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Intrepid slips field Read More
- 12 nominated for Gold Cup Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Rommell, an unlikely fox Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: No need for new anti-violence law Read More
- VIDEO: Kiddies Carnival 2016 Trinidad and Tobago Read More
Legal colleagues, family and friends of Barbados’ seventh Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave were among 300 plus guests celebrating with the Head of State at Government House on Friday evening shortly after his official installation in the Senate. After the pomp and ceremony, Sir Elliott mingled at a reception on the lawns of Government House as the Royal Barbados Police Force Band played, and Barbadian soprano Amanda Fields sang. Here, Sir Elliott and Lady Belgrave (second from right) with their daughter Susan Matheson (second from left), grandson Richard and granddaughter Alicia.