- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONI THORNE: Prejudice and racism often mixed up Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Legal colleagues, family and friends of Barbados’ seventh Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave were among 300 plus guests celebrating with the Head of State at Government House on Friday evening shortly after his official installation in the Senate. After the pomp and ceremony, Sir Elliott mingled at a reception on the lawns of Government House as the Royal Barbados Police Force Band played, and Barbadian soprano Amanda Fields sang. Here, Sir Elliott and Lady Belgrave (second from right) with their daughter Susan Matheson (second from left), grandson Richard and granddaughter Alicia.