- AS I SEE THINGS: Competing robustly Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Scarce water has economic cost Read More
- The right mix Read More
- Bond ‘not best fit’ for hockey Read More
- EDITORIAL: Unions stance not the best approach Read More
- ‘Roll pitch’ for Bajans to invest in green energy Read More
- Chinese DJs bringing ‘sunset’ beat Read More
Legal colleagues, family and friends of Barbados’ seventh Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave were among 300 plus guests celebrating with the Head of State at Government House on Friday evening shortly after his official installation in the Senate. After the pomp and ceremony, Sir Elliott mingled at a reception on the lawns of Government House as the Royal Barbados Police Force Band played, and Barbadian soprano Amanda Fields sang. Here, Sir Elliott and Lady Belgrave (second from right) with their daughter Susan Matheson (second from left), grandson Richard and granddaughter Alicia.