- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: The truth and the corporate truth Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Our economies must be diversified Read More
- Holder: Windies in a tough phase Read More
- St Barnabas whip Blackbirds ‘B’ Read More
- A lot resting on Bay Street hotel Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Should my daughter marry again? Read More
- Not much hype Read More
Legal colleagues, family and friends of Barbados’ seventh Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave were among 300 plus guests celebrating with the Head of State at Government House on Friday evening shortly after his official installation in the Senate. After the pomp and ceremony, Sir Elliott mingled at a reception on the lawns of Government House as the Royal Barbados Police Force Band played, and Barbadian soprano Amanda Fields sang. Here, Sir Elliott and Lady Belgrave (second from right) with their daughter Susan Matheson (second from left), grandson Richard and granddaughter Alicia.