- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Francis knocks lynch off court Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
There was an extra twist to the usual morning rush hour traffic yesterday when several of the stunning contestants from the 2010 Island Queen competition brought high heels to the highways of busy Warrens.The sight of the bikini-clad beauties posed on the traffic median at the intersection of Green Hill and the ABC Highway, caused a stir amongst drivers making their way to work.Brakes screeched, horns blared in appreciation and some drivers hastily made their way back around the roundabout to get a second and third glimpse.Traffic going south along Green Hill got even more backed up than usual with motorists slowing to take a look at or a flyer from the contestants, who will compete for the 2010 Island Queen crown tomorrow at the Boatyard.