- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- Checker Hall grab title Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Songwriters have write stuff Read More
There was an extra twist to the usual morning rush hour traffic yesterday when several of the stunning contestants from the 2010 Island Queen competition brought high heels to the highways of busy Warrens.The sight of the bikini-clad beauties posed on the traffic median at the intersection of Green Hill and the ABC Highway, caused a stir amongst drivers making their way to work.Brakes screeched, horns blared in appreciation and some drivers hastily made their way back around the roundabout to get a second and third glimpse.Traffic going south along Green Hill got even more backed up than usual with motorists slowing to take a look at or a flyer from the contestants, who will compete for the 2010 Island Queen crown tomorrow at the Boatyard.