- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The case for a Caribbean debt initiative Read More
- Zabivaka the wolf is FIFA 2018 mascot Read More
- Pakistan on top Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Rev Baird ain’t all wrong Read More
- EDITORIAL: Inspiration to young ones Read More
- Bashment ‘part of we culture’ Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) will be rolling out a marketing drive in the upcoming months as part of efforts to improve its marketing image and attract more sponsorship. That is according to chairman of the marketing committee, Calvin Hope, who said that among other strategies being discussed was the possible production of a programme entitled, BCA TV. Speaking at a Press conference yesterday at Kensington Oval, Hope said that in an effort to attract more sponsorship, the BCA would step up its efforts to bolster its image. “All of the sponsors realize that cricket is an important aspect of Barbadian life and it adds tremendous value to our economy,” he pointed out.