- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) will be rolling out a marketing drive in the upcoming months as part of efforts to improve its marketing image and attract more sponsorship. That is according to chairman of the marketing committee, Calvin Hope, who said that among other strategies being discussed was the possible production of a programme entitled, BCA TV. Speaking at a Press conference yesterday at Kensington Oval, Hope said that in an effort to attract more sponsorship, the BCA would step up its efforts to bolster its image. “All of the sponsors realize that cricket is an important aspect of Barbadian life and it adds tremendous value to our economy,” he pointed out.