- THE HOYOS FILE: A case of shoddy ‘research’ Read More
- GEL records $62 million profit Read More
- Ennis-Hill’s coach worried about Zika Read More
- Marcelo, Bale to miss Champions League clash with Roma Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
As students left the Alexandra School yesterday for their three-week Christmas break many of them voiced the same wish. They wanted to see principal Jeff Broomes back at the helm when they report for school on January 8. Broomes is still not talking about the Justice Frederick Waterman report which has recommended his removal from the school, but he spoke briefly about returning to school next term. Indeed, he appeared fairly certain about that. “Of course! Teaching is my job, that is what I do . . . . I am comfortable with my students,” Broomes said.