- Success one face at a time Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- Checker Hall grab title Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Songwriters have write stuff Read More
As students left the Alexandra School yesterday for their three-week Christmas break many of them voiced the same wish. They wanted to see principal Jeff Broomes back at the helm when they report for school on January 8. Broomes is still not talking about the Justice Frederick Waterman report which has recommended his removal from the school, but he spoke briefly about returning to school next term. Indeed, he appeared fairly certain about that. “Of course! Teaching is my job, that is what I do . . . . I am comfortable with my students,” Broomes said.