- Sustainable tourism drive Read More
- Brushing up paint plan Read More
- Caribbean umpire to stand in English County Championship Read More
- Arsenal deny Chelsea double as Ramsey seals FA Cup Read More
- No tears for Trinidad pipeline proposal Read More
- Bagging plastic bags Read More
- Barbadian culture on show in Canada Read More
As students left the Alexandra School yesterday for their three-week Christmas break many of them voiced the same wish. They wanted to see principal Jeff Broomes back at the helm when they report for school on January 8. Broomes is still not talking about the Justice Frederick Waterman report which has recommended his removal from the school, but he spoke briefly about returning to school next term. Indeed, he appeared fairly certain about that. “Of course! Teaching is my job, that is what I do . . . . I am comfortable with my students,” Broomes said.