- Khadijah’s special touch Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Institutional reforms and the public interest Read More
- Mayers brothers back Read More
- King: US Open tops my list Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Beach work ‘endangers’ turtles Read More
- EDITORIAL: Before the fruit can be multiplied consider this . . . Read More
- Birth of a Nation slavery movie stumbles in Hollywood Read More
As students left the Alexandra School yesterday for their three-week Christmas break many of them voiced the same wish. They wanted to see principal Jeff Broomes back at the helm when they report for school on January 8. Broomes is still not talking about the Justice Frederick Waterman report which has recommended his removal from the school, but he spoke briefly about returning to school next term. Indeed, he appeared fairly certain about that. “Of course! Teaching is my job, that is what I do . . . . I am comfortable with my students,” Broomes said.