- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Francis knocks lynch off court Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
As students left the Alexandra School yesterday for their three-week Christmas break many of them voiced the same wish. They wanted to see principal Jeff Broomes back at the helm when they report for school on January 8. Broomes is still not talking about the Justice Frederick Waterman report which has recommended his removal from the school, but he spoke briefly about returning to school next term. Indeed, he appeared fairly certain about that. “Of course! Teaching is my job, that is what I do . . . . I am comfortable with my students,” Broomes said.