- AS I SEE THINGS: The new normal Read More
- The art of managing a business Read More
- Boxing Call Read More
- ODI team looking to halt WI slide Read More
- There’s evidence to support homophobia Read More
- EDITORIAL: Clarify storm work, please Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Barbados is making steady progress towards becoming the first country in the world to have free wireless access everywhere. This is according to Melanie Jones, business facilitation champion of the Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation (BEF) which is seeking to ensure that there is free Wi-Fi Internet access around Barbados by November 11, 2011. Speaking during a Press conference at the Woodland Plantation, St George office of McKinney Rogers International, Jones said “there has been a tremendous cross-sectoral buy-in to this mission”. “We have many cafes and restaurants and other recreational venues across the island who have already created the free guest Wi-Fi networks,” she reported. Read the full story in today's DAILY NATION.