- THE HOYOS FILE: IMF accentuates the positive Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism a loser in Budget 2016 Read More
- Standard high in golf tourney Read More
- Riley out of team Read More
- EDITORIAL: Sort out service at airport Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Befriending your physical self Read More
- Chris Brown arrested after altercation at home Read More
Barbados is making steady progress towards becoming the first country in the world to have free wireless access everywhere. This is according to Melanie Jones, business facilitation champion of the Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation (BEF) which is seeking to ensure that there is free Wi-Fi Internet access around Barbados by November 11, 2011. Speaking during a Press conference at the Woodland Plantation, St George office of McKinney Rogers International, Jones said “there has been a tremendous cross-sectoral buy-in to this mission”. “We have many cafes and restaurants and other recreational venues across the island who have already created the free guest Wi-Fi networks,” she reported. Read the full story in today's DAILY NATION.