- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Purple power prevails at The St Michael School Read More
- Andy Murray and wife welcome daughter Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: CARICOM’s DR challenge Read More
- EDITORIAL: Time to act on road problems Read More
- Rihanna hits top of Billboard 200 with Anti Read More
Barbados is making steady progress towards becoming the first country in the world to have free wireless access everywhere. This is according to Melanie Jones, business facilitation champion of the Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation (BEF) which is seeking to ensure that there is free Wi-Fi Internet access around Barbados by November 11, 2011. Speaking during a Press conference at the Woodland Plantation, St George office of McKinney Rogers International, Jones said “there has been a tremendous cross-sectoral buy-in to this mission”. “We have many cafes and restaurants and other recreational venues across the island who have already created the free guest Wi-Fi networks,” she reported. Read the full story in today's DAILY NATION.